Villa Eleonora - Terravecchia
for for rent
• Villa by the sea
• 8 sleeping accommodations (4 Bedrooms)
• Large covered veranda with views of the sea front living room
• 3/4/5 parking places
• Beautiful sea view
• 50 meters linear distance from the seaLOCATIONA context of rare natural beauty, where the luxuriant Mediterranean vegetation and crystal clear sea of Sardinia blend to paint a really picturesque picture. The beaches of fine white sand are nestled like jewels among the bright green of the lush vegetation and the vibrant colors of seasonal blooms.Scenic walks lead, in a few minutes, in unique locations, such as the Natural Park of Capo Testa. Connected to the mainland by a narrow isthmus, whose sides welcome the beaches of Rena Levante and Rena Ponente, this circular cape seems to take its name from its resemblance to a human head and is famous for the spectacular forms that the winds have given to the rocks granite by which it is composed.
In addition to enjoying the incomparable beauty of nature, Terravecchia offers the opportunity to visit this important archaeological site Lu Brandali. Site of vast dimensions, within which it's possible to visit the famous Tomb of the Giants, the ancient village of huts and the Nuraghe, originally protected by an imposing ramparts and several towers, which were perfectly inserted in the rocky context in which they were erected.
Unmissable, from an historical and cultural point of view, the pastoral Church of Santa Reparata , protector of sailors, and the historic center of Santa Teresa, developed around the two main squares: Piazza San Vittorio and Piazza Vittorio Emanuele I. The first is dominated by the homonymous church, more tourist the second, on which open bars and shops, and from which originate the promenade leading to the majestic Longosardo Tower, built in the early sixteenth century by the Spanish.Among the most popular beaches in the area: Rena Bianca, the beaches of Santa Teresa, Porto Quadro, La Marmorata and Porto Pollo, known among lovers of sailing and windsurfing.
Particularly striking the walkway that from Santa Teresa, through Rena Majore, comes up to Portobello, offering breathtaking views and landscapes. Ideal to be done on foot or on horseback.SERVICES
- Car Rental
- Boat rental
- Diving and sailing school
- Spa Marina
- Port of Figari, with links to Corsica
- Figari Airport
- Guided tours of the Natural Parks of the area, including the archaeological site of Lu Brandali
10000 mq giardino
Energy Class G
Sea & Beach
Privacy & Relax
Portobello di GalluraFor sale
Portobello di GalluraFor rent