SEARCH FOR YOUR HOUSE IN SARDINIA
Home » For rent » Bookings
HOW TO BOOK
1. Choose from our site: 1) the area you prefer; 2) the size of the holiday home that best suits your requirements. ber that our holiday periods begin and end on a Saturday. Click on the area chosen to view the weekly price list.
2. Please email, telephone or fax one of our booking offices for confirmation of availability of the home you have chosen.
- Booking office Capo Ceraso - T. +39 0789 483000
- Capo Ceraso – Via Funatana Ombrina Tel. 0789 483000
- Booking office Milan T. +39 2 76009446
- Booking Office Santa Teresa di Gallura [email protected]
3. Once your choice has been confirmed by us via e-mail, fax or telephone a Deposit of 50% of the rental charge must be paid by one of the following channels:
- Property deposit
- Consumption charges electricity/water/gas
- Ben linen and bathroom towels
- Extra bed / cot / pet charges
Day of Arrival/Departure: Saturday
Check-in from 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Departure: the apartment must be left in good order by 10.00 am
Arrivals outside office hours must be communicated at least one week before the beginning of the holiday or as soon as possible
Pets: only small pets allowed - to be mentioned on confirmation of booking
On arrival you will be welcomed by our staff at the reception office in the area where your holiday home is situated.
After registering with them, they will accompany you to your destination, check that everything is in working order, you will be given an inventory to check within the first 24 hours of your stay.
Please advise the reception desk if there are any discrepancies. Our staff are there to assist you throughout your stay and will be happy to help with any enquiries